Agreement between the governments of the Russian Federation and the PRC on visa-free group tourist trips
The Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the People’s Republic of China (hereinafter referred to as Parties), in order to further deepen mutual understanding and strengthening friendship between the peoples of the two countries, to facilitate the commission of group tourist trips of citizens of two states, in the name of the development of exchanges and cooperation between the two tourism states, agreed to the following:
The tourist group is a group of citizens of one state as part of at least 5 people led by a representative of a guide tourist organization who travel to the territory of another state with tourist purposes.
For the purposes of this Agreement, actual travel documents are:
– For citizens of the Russian Federation, the USSR general passport with an appropriation of its owner to the citizenship of the Russian Federation, a passport, passport:
– For citizens of the People’s Republic of China – an ordinary passport.
The management authorities and responsible for the implementation of the provisions of this Agreement (hereinafter referred to as coordination) are:
– For the Russian Federation – the Ministry of the Russian Federation on Physical Culture, Sports and Tourism and the authorities of the management of the subjects of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation
– For the People’s Republic of China, the State Tourism Administration of the People’s Republic of China and the administrative bodies of tourism management of national government governments, autonomous regions and cities of central subordination.
The parties are exchanged by the lists of the specified coordination bodies, as well as changes and additions, contributed to these lists, in diplomatic channels.
The coordination authorities within their competence are determined by tourist organizations that are entitled to the direction of tourist groups consisting of citizens of their state, and the reception of tourist groups consisting of citizens of another state.
A visa-free group tourism has the right to travel organizations that have a license for international tourist activities and engaged in such activities at least three years.
Parties are exchanged by lists of tourist organizations, as well as changes and additions, contributed to these lists, in diplomatic channels.
Members of travel groups formed by the tourist organizations of one state can travel around the other state of the actual travel documents without visas, entering and leaving groups through border checkpoints, open for bilateral and international passenger communication.
The term of visa-free stay of the tourist group of citizens of one state in the territory of another state should not exceed thirty calendar days.
The border authorities of one state are missing the tourist group of another state in the presence of a representative of the host tourism organization upon presentation of a tourist group of real passports of the tourist group members, the list of members of the tourist group with the photocopies of the passport page, containing information about the tourist certified by the seals of the coordination and tourism organization Guide state, as well as a document confirming the reception of a group of the tourist organization of another state.
The list of the tourist group in agreed by the parties form and the necessary number of copies for citizens of the Russian Federation is drawn up in Russian and English, for the citizens of the People’s Republic of China – in Chinese and English, should contain the following information about members of the group: surname, name, patronymic (if available ), gender, place and date of birth, passport number, passport period, date and check-out and departure, trip route, hotel name, as well as name, address and telephone host tourist organization. These lists in the required number of copies are transmitted to the border authorities and the host tourist organization when crossing the border.
Members of tourist groups take a trip only in these groups. In the event that a member of the tourist group on the circumstances independent of him cannot continue the trip as part of the Group, he should appeal to the competent authorities of the host state for a visa. The issuance of a visa and the design of other necessary documents is made on the basis of an official letter of the host tourist organization or the coordination authority of the host state. At the same time, this member of the tourist group carries all expenses, including expenditures for visa.
Tourist organizations of both states are responsible for the timely return of the members of the tourist groups in full, and in the event of problems with their irreparation, they actively interact with the relevant competent authorities of the host state in the resolution of these problems. If the returning member of the tourist group is not able to pay for transportation costs to return to its state, the tourist organization of the host state pays these costs, and the tourist organization that has formed a group makes compensation for the tourism organization’s expenses of the host state.
Specific rules for the implementation of the provisions of this article are set out in the annex to this Agreement.
Members of the tourist groups of one state, being in the territory of the host state, must comply with the laws, regulations and rules of another state.
This Agreement does not limit the rights of one of the parties to refuse to enter its territory to the citizen of another state or to interrupt its stay on its territory without explaining the reasons.
In the event of an interruption of a citizen of one state in another state, the competent authorities of the host state within three days notify a diplomatic representation or consular office of a guide state.
Parties should share in diplomatic channels of printing samples of coordination and tourist organizations.
In case of changes in samples, the parties are notified by some other notew.
This Agreement enters into force 30 days after the exchange of notes confirming the implementation of each of the parties to the necessary domestic procedures.
Article 13 This Agreement is an unlimited term. In the event that one of the parties decides to discontinue this Agreement, it will notify in writing about this in the Diplomatic Channels. The implementation of this Agreement is terminated after 90 days from the date of the notification direction by the other Party.
From the date of entry into force of this Agreement, it ceases to be signed in Beijing on December 18, 1992.
Appendix Specific rules for the implementation of Article 8
1. Tourist organizations of the two states are tourist organizations defined in Article 4 .
2. Tourist organizations of the two states must comply with the provisions of this Agreement.
3. Tourist organizations of two Goscers in cases of non-return of tourists should actively interact with the relevant competent authorities of both parties in the return of tourists them. Transportation costs for the return home brings irrevocable tourist.
4. The host tourist organization pays transportation costs to return to the homeland of a non-return tourist in case it cannot cover them independently. The host tourist organization on the basis of the receipt exposes the requirement to reimburse the costs of the guide tourist organization of another state incurred by.
5. The guide tourist organization in cases of payment of the host tourist transportation costs of transportation costs of the irrevocable tourist should be within 30 days from the moment of crossing the border when a non-returning tourist return to the motherland to compensate the host tourist organization paid by it transportation, as well as to recover these funds from this tourist