Cosmetics in Pattaya. Addresses of companies on the map.
To visit Thailand and not bring to friends and relatives of local cosmetic and medicines? Impossible!
Magnitics, clothing and other souvenirs – a wonderful gift, but with each year it becomes more and more popularity of cosmetics. Such a gift will be not only pleasant, but also useful.
However, pharmacies that are so loved to bring tourists during excursions of guides of large tour operators, do not differ in price democratic. The final cost of goods affects the availability of Russian-speaking staff and the Agent Commission. What to do if you want to buy a lot and at the same time do not spend too much? In this article, you will find useful information about the points of sale of high quality goods at reasonable prices.
Pattaya Beauty Mall
Pattaya Beauty – a network of 3 stores. They are located at the addresses:
|central part||32 17-19 S Pattaya Rd, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150||+66-38-426-346||8:00 – 21:00|
|Pattaya Clang||116/10, Moo 9, Pattaya Klang Road, Tambon Nong Prue, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chon Buri, 20150||+66-88-488-5201||8:00 – 21:00|
|Pattaya Tai||Pattaya Tai 3 Alley, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150||+66-38-426-346||9:00 – 20:00|
The store, located near the Electronics Shopping Center "Tuk Kom".
Some goods are exhibited on the street.
To the right of the entrance you will find a huge range of hair products – paints, masks, scissors.
Cosmetics for the care of the face and body is located on the left side of the store, and decorative closer to the cash desks.
Natural Thai Cosmetics for Face and Body
The variety of goods can introduce an unprepared tourist in shock. What exactly choose from 1000 items is sometimes not clear. Let’s deal with the most popular faces of face, body and health.
First place right occupies coconut oil. Areas of use:
- Hair growth mask. For half an hour before taking the soul, apply oil on the roots and put on the hat. Did not have time to absorb the remnants to wash the usual shampoo. Repeat once in one or two weeks.
- Means from perchot. Before sleeping oil with massage movements in the scalp. In the morning wash the hair with shampoo. Dandruff leaves after 1-2 times. Repeat.
- Against diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. When gastritis and ulcers, take an oil on the tablespoon every day.
- Teeth whitening. Once a day Ice teeth with oil for 5-10 minutes. The effect is visible in 3-4 weeks.
- Means from ukuusov. Printed on the skin, coconut oil will protect the sandy midges from bites.
- Moisturizing, skin nutrition. Apply oil in the process of massage or after the shower.
- For Tan. Oil will provide a smooth tan, but be careful – the probability of burning in this way increases.
Pay attention to the firm producing oil. At the peak of popularity among the locals "Thaidure" and "Phutawan". Tropican’s products sold by Thais are not valued by Thais.
Cost of liter of high-quality coconut oil 300 (9.60 USD) -700 baht (22.41 USD). The price is below – the indicator is not the best product quality.
In addition to cosmetic, on the shelves of grocery stores can also find oil for cooking. It does not have so pronounced smell and promotes weight loss. It is a half-liter bottle 150 (4.80 USD) -300 BAT (9.60 USD) depending on the manufacturer.
Inhalers occupy an honorable second place in popularity. They are sold at every corner and even in ; 7-11 ;. Differ in appearance:
- Little Size Plastic Cylinders. Based on liquid balm.
- Herbs collection jars.
Locals use such inhalers constantly. Well helps with:
- Unpleasant smell.
- As an invigorating agent on the road.
Inhaler can be used even to children, and compact packaging will allow it to put it in the smallest handbag. Such a gift will please friends and cost the donor only 20 (0.64 USD) -50 BAT (1.60 USD) a piece.
Ointment and balms – third place in the list of shopping. Varieties of jars, colors and properties are a huge set. We highlight the most effective customer reviews:
- Black balsam with snake ingredients. This ointment is used for diseases of bones and joints, such as arthritis, osteochondrosis.
- Tiger balsam. Universal remedy for all sorts of muscle pain. It should be noted that the plasters impregnated with this ointment give effect the best than balm from the jar. They are sold in each pharmacy.
- Green balsam. Suitable athletes when clogged or pulled muscles. Another pleasant property &# 8211; When applied to the places of mosquito bites, eliminates the unpleasant sensations of itching.
- Red balsam. The composition of this ointment includes chili pepper. Has a warming effect and helps with a cold.
- White balsam. Used in massage salons, as a means of increasing procedures.
The value of balms ranges from 40 baht (1.28 USD) (main ointments) to 400 (12.80 USD) (with snake components).
Thai fabric masks, Korean, Japanese
Another, undoubtedly deserving, shopping point – fabric masks. Their diversity is just great.
Local residents themselves prefer Korean and Japanese manufacturers. The point here is not only as a product, a separate advantage of these masks – Beautiful packaging with flower and animals.
What kinds of vacation?
- Aloe Mask. Perfectly moisturizes and nourishes. Suitable for any type of skin and age. Has a pleasant unobtrusive smell.
- Mask with precious stones. For age-related skin. Returns youth and removes wrinkles.
- Mask with snail. Also a universal means for nutrition. Skin looks shining and leaving wrinkles.
- Mask with collagen. Trend Thai fashion. Korean manufacturers supply tons of such products. Thought such masks about the preservation of youth and are suitable for absolutely everyone.
In Pattaya Beauty presented local, Korean and Japanese brands. The choice is very large and every product can be tried in place. Before visiting the store, it is better not to paint and take with you wet wipes.
Wholesale store of Thai cosmetics
Another point for the sale of inexpensive cosmetics. Located between the popular night market on the Tepraprazit Street and the large shopping center Outlet.
Choice, despite the small room, huge. Unfortunately there are no testers in this store, so buying for good luck.
From popular products it is worth highlighting:
- Thai toothpastes. Recommended brand 4 A 5 stars. Thais themselves use this paste. Costs 35 (1.12 USD) -40 BAT (1.28 USD).
- Jinda Herb Hair Loss Shampoo. It is produced on herbal basis and great for natural non-colored hair. In a series of shampoo, serum and air conditioning. Worth a bottle of 70 baht (2.24 USD).
- Korean shampoos Kok Liang. Rinsed well, possess herbal smell. In black packaging Shampoo for hard hair type. 45 (1.44 USD) -65 BAT (2.08 USD).
- Mask with black sesame. Despite the specific hospital smell makes any hair soft and obedient. 50 baht (1.60 USD).
- YOKO heels cream. Struggles with cracks and dry skin. 90 baht (2.88 USD).
This wholesale store is recently popular with tourists, and sometimes the owners invite a Russian-speaking consultant. Fortunately, this does not affect the cost of goods.
As you can see you can buy cosmetics not only in traditional, advertised, but expensive royal pharmacies. A little effort and you will find what to bring from vacation without devastating the wallet.