Nightlife in Dubai
Alcoholic beverages in Dubai, unlike many other Arab countries, are not prohibited. You can buy alcohol both in specialized stores and in the bar or cafe. Within licensed premises, which usually include all official bars, restaurants and territory of international networks, alcohol is supplied to guests without restrictions. You can use it here from 21 years old, but some clubs require the achievements of 25 years of age just to enter their territory (ID or passport for visiting many institutions needed). Outside of these, any use of alcohol may be regarded as a grave crime.
- Alcohol sale in Duty-Free Dubai Airport
- Visitors Starbucks Cafe
- Alcohol prefer hookah
Many public cafes for traditions and high-cost licenses are not given alcohol in general – here the focus is on the hookah ("Shisha"), tea and coffee.
Driving a car in a state of intoxication is a serious crime and shall be punished with a large fine and expulsion from the country or in prison. In the case of an accident involving a drinking driver, criminal liability comes.
Nightlife in Dubai in Ramadan
During Ramadan, nightclubs are closed, restaurants and cafes open their doors after sunset. Some bars in hotels serve alcoholic beverages – but only at night, many are limited to hookah and coffee. There are, drinking and smoking in public places in a bright time of day in Ramadan is also illegal – the punishment will be fine in 2000-2500 dirhams or 2 months in prison.
- Sheikh Zaid Night Mosque
- Cafe in Madinat Jumeirah Early in the morning
- In Ramadan
Dress code in Dubai
Dress code for visiting bars and restaurants for the most part very democratic. In most institutions you can get in conventional casual clothes, however, many restaurants hard limit shorts, jeans, sportswear and slippers, will also disapprovally be perceived overly open legs and neckline in women. Beachwear outside the coastline itself is prohibited almost everywhere – from cafe to shops. It should also be borne in mind that according to Arab laws it is forbidden to show "Frank signs of attachment" in any public place. Therefore, kisses and strong hugs in humans, including in the bar, can cause a very ambiguous reaction.
Women in Arabic society should generally adhere to special etiquette, in which the visit to bars alone is not welcome. There are certain restrictions and in clothes that are usually installed by the owners of the institutions. However, in Gender, Dubai is perhaps the most free Emirate of the UAE, therefore, when complying with certain norms, a woman is completely safe here. On Tuesdays, some bars and restaurants (the author are known Scarlett’s, The Agency, Boudoir and Seville’s) even arrange special Ladies’ Nights, in which the entrance for women is free, one drink is free as a compliment and a number of others have special discounts. But clubs and bars in which services are offered "Call girls" Ladies for security is better to avoid. Prostitution in Dubai is illegal, but in fact, nothing is contained, so it is necessary to be an object of undesirable attention.
Bars and clubs in Dubai
Bars in Bar-Dubai
- Bar Waxy O’Connor’s and Dance Club Elegante At the hotel ASCOT on Khalid Bin Waleed Road,
- One of the oldest clubs Dubai – [email&# 160; Protected] Lodge In the complex al-Nasr,
- Crossroads Bar Hotel Raffles Dubai,
- Nightclub and Bar Ginseng and eclectic Club Planb in Wafi City Mall,
- one of the oldest and at the same time very democratic Jimmy Dix bar Hotel Movenpick on Za’abeel Road,
- fashionable Club Mix Grand Hyatt Dubai at Sheikh Rashid Road.
Bars and clubs in Jumeyr
- Evening club jambase On the territory of Souk Madinat Jumeirah in Madinat Jumeirah,
- Restaurant apres Alpine-style on the territory of Mall of the Emirates (Sheikh-Zayed Road),
- popular Bahri Bar Hotel Mina A’salam,
- Typical american pub Boston Bar At the hotel Jumeira Rotana,
- Famous species platform and bar Sky View Bar Upstairs Burj Al-Arab Hotel,
- popular The Apartment Lounge nightclub & Club In Jumeirah Beach Hotel,
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah
Bars and clubs in Dubai Marina
- SuperPopular Barasti Bar – one of the recognized centers of local nightlife,
- One of the largest in the city Buddha Bar In the northern part of Jumeirah Beach Residence (Grosvenor House Hotel),
- alive Icon bar In the heart of Dubai’s Media City,
- Three-storey Kasbar Club and Dance,
- Traditional Arabic species Restaurant Rooftop Lounge In the complex one&Only Royal Mirage on Al-Safa Road,
- and "acid" The Peppermint Club As part of Habtoor Grand Beach Resort & SPA.
- Nightclubs in Dubai Marina
- One of the nightlife centers – Dubai Marina Yacht Club
Bars and clubs in Deyre
- Rotating restaurant Al Dawaar Revolving Restaur Hotel Hyatt Regency,
- Always crowded overnight club The 400 Nightclub Hotel Dubai Fairmont Hotel Dubai,
- famous for his evening panoramas a small bar The Rooftop Swimming Pool On the roof of Hilton Dubai Creek,
- Traditional Scottish Pub stagshead Hotel Avari Dubai.
Reviews and studies of trips
Palm Jumeira Is Best
Jumier Rickos is a new hotel, opened in 2012, the hotel offers a very beautiful view of Dubai and on the palm tree, landscapes open really indescribable! Read more →
Most I liked Jumeirah Open Beach. It was possible to take away away from people and enjoy almost full loneliness and calmly sunbathe and splashing in water. Read more →
LOST_IN_ROADS | Winter 2014
Green Planet. Dubai
Call this place park – not correct, as well as a zoo or an attraction. It’s rather another world, a small planet, green oasis in the middle of the desert. Read more →
LOST_IN_ROADS | September 2016
New Year’s Dubai
The goal was to celebrate the New Year at Burj Khalif. I needed to see the record firework with my own eyes and as close as possible. Even a new camera and lens were bought. Read more →
Marusyaclever | New Year 2015
Alcohol in Dubae
It is noted to see how women distrailed from shopping, gold and fur coats, tarators about stores, but their men with sad eyes complain about the lack of beer and the entire burden of their fastest →