Visa in Brunei
If you are going to visit Brunei, you will need to get a visa in Brunei. Visa in Brunei is issued to tourists in the Brunei Embassy, in the consular department.
Documents for a visa in Brunei:
To quickly and unhindered to get a visa in Brunei, carefully read the list below the list of documents for a visa in Brunei and carefully form a package of documents. So, to obtain a visa in Brunei tourists from Russia will need:
- International passport. We clarify that the term of the foreign passport of the tourist to obtain a visa in Brunei should be from 6 months and more at the time of entry into Brunei. Also, make sure that you have 4 free pages for a visa in Brunei.
- To get a visa in Brunei, accurately fill in the visa profiles in Brunei. We draw the attention of tourists that these questionnaires must be filled in English. In addition, the application form for a visa in Brunei is filled in two copies. Be sure to sign each copy of the questionnaire for a visa in Brunei.
- To obtain a visa in Brunei tourists from Russia, two photos will be required. Photo Requirements for a visa in Brunei: Photos should be colored or black and white. Size photo for a visa in Brunei – 3 for 4 cm. The face of the tourist in the photo on a visa in Brunei should be clearly visible and recognizable.
- To get a visa in Brunei, tourists from Russia should be attached to the document package Confirmation of the hotel’s reservation in Brune. It will take the original reservation of the hotel in Brawn or its fax copy. Note that this document should contain the program. If you are going to visit Brunei at the invitation, to the document package for a visa in Brunei you need to make an invitation to Brunei. Note that it can be sent both private and legal entity. We also draw the attention of tourists that in the invitation to a visa in Brunei must necessarily indicate that the inviting party assumes the obligation during the stay of the tourist in Brune (financial obligations, in particular). In addition, a person sending an invitation in Brunei, responsibly for ensuring that the tourist from Russia leaves Brunei in a timely manner. In the invitation to a visa in Brunei should contain the following information: Tourist Name, Number of a passport of a tourist, a trip of a trip to Brunei, a goal of a trip to Brunei. Note that if children are sent to Brunei in Brunei, this fact should also be prescribed in the invitation in Brunei.
- To get a visa in Brunei, attach air tickets to Brunei to the package (there and back). A copy of air tickets in Brunei can come up. Please note that the air tickets to Brunei with an open date are not considered!
- If juvenile tourists are followed in Brunei, accompanied by one of the parents either with third parties, to the package of documents for a visa in Brunei tourists, it is necessary to make a child’s birth certificate (its copy), as well as permission to leave the child in Brunei, signed by one of the parents (or both parents, if they stay in Russia). This document must be assured by the notary.
Documents on a transit visa in Brunei:
If you are going to visit Brunei transit, you need to issue a transit visa to Brunei. This procedure is carried out at Brunei Airport.
To get a transit visa in Brunei, Russian tourists need to provide the following documents:
- International passport.
- Visa of the country where the tourist is sent (in the case of such a visa).
- Flights with all route tourist. Note that the air tickets must confirm that the tourist departures in Brunei will take place no later than 72 hours after the tourist arrival in Brunei.
- To get a transit visa in Brunei, prepare a document confirming the presence of a sufficient amount of funds. Note that the calculation is carried out on the basis of $ 60 per day per tourist. You may also need a letter from the side that invited you in Brunei. It can be both a citizen of Brunei and a company that has official registration in Brune. This letter should indicate that the receiving party takes on all the obligations, in particular, financial, during the tourist stay in Brune. In addition, the receiving party is responsible for the fact that the tourist from Russia will leave Brunei after 72 hours maximum.
System for obtaining a visa in Brunei:
To get a visa in Brunei, the tourist needs to contact the consular department of the Brunei Embassy in Moscow.
Tourists can get a passport with an affixed visa in Brunei on their own. It can also be done through a trusted person.
Address of the Embassy Brunei in Moscow:
Berezhkovskaya Embankment, house 2, offices 413 and 440-441. Telephone Embassy Brunei in Moscow: 8 499 941 82 15.
Dates of registration of a visa in Brunei:
A package of documents for a visa in Brunei is considered within one month.
The validity of the visa in Brunei:
Visa in Brunei is valid for three months from the date of receipt of the tourist. We draw the attention of travelers that the time of stay of the tourist in the country is established depending on the deadlines that are indicated in the invitation in Brunei.
Transit visa in Brunei is valid for 72 hours (three days).
Visa cost in Brunei:
Consular fee for visa in Brunei- $ 45. We will specify that tourists can pay for a visa in Brunei in the Embassy (in the consular department), directly when submitting documents for a visa in Brunei. We draw the attention of tourists that payment of the consular fee for a visa in Brunei is carried out in cash. You can also pay a payment order.
The cost of a transit visa in Brunei is $ 25.
To the attention of tourists!
There are some restrictions on the entry of travelers in Brunei. So, the visa in Brunei may not be issued to tourists, in whose passports there are marks that they visited Israel. Also add that the citizens of Israel are not entitled to visit Brunia.
We also ask to draw the attention of tourists aged 14 years: the passport of each child must be able to stand the personal signature of the tourist!
Useful information for tourists:
- Tourists have the right to import any amount of foreign currency in Brune, but the entire currency must be declared. To export the currency from Brunha Tourist is entitled within what has been declared at the entrance to Brunei. Clarify that tourists do not have the right to import Indian rupees in Brunei.
- Tourists have the right to duty-free to import 200 cigarettes in Brunei, 1 bottle of wine and as much – Stiff drinks. Allows the import of 378 ml of perfume products (perfumes).
- In Brunei, it is forbidden to import drugs, pornographic content, Israeli money (banknotes or coins). It is also not allowed to import wild animals and birds, exotic plants in Brunei. Firearms are imported into Brunei and exported from the country exclusively by agreement with the police Brunei. Also note that tourists are forbidden to export Antiques from Bruna. It also applies to objects found in Brune.
- Official religion Brunei – Islam. This should be remembered by being in the country and behave in accordance with the traditions of Brunei.
* A photo of a visa is given for example, a visa issued in the embassy may differ from the example