Visa to Congo
If you wish to visit the Democratic Republic of the Congo, you should get a visa in Congo. This document tourists may arrange at the Congo embassy, which is open in Moscow, but it is also possible to obtain a visa in the Congo on the checkpoint directly upon arrival in the country.
Types of visas in the Congo
Visas in the Congo are three types. Most popular – short-term visas in Congo, transit visas in Congo and national visas in Congo. Also visas in the Congo can be divided into one-time (giving the right to one visit to the country) and multiple (these visas give the right to a multiple visit to the Congo).
Tourists can submit documents for a tourist, business or guest visa in Congo.
Registration of a visa in Congo in the embassy
If you decide to place a visa in Congo in advance in Russia, you need to contact the Congo Consulate, located in Moscow. Before submitting documents for a visa in the Congo, decide which visa (type) you need, then fill out the questionnaire and proceed to the procedure for collecting documents.
Address of the Embassy of Congo in Moscow: Leninsky Prospekt, d. 148, office 25-26, 8th floor. Telephone Embassy Congo: 8-495-514-18-03. Mail: MissionRDMoscou7 @ Gmail.Com. Directions station «Southwestern». Opening hours: on weekdays from 10-16 hours. Saturday Sunday – weekend.
Documents for tourist visa in Congo:
- International passport. Please note that the term of the overseas passport should be at least three months from the date of departure from the Congo.
- Old passport (if available).
- Three color photographs made on white background. Size photos for a visa in Congo: 3.5 to 4.5 cm.
- To obtain a visa to Congo, tourists need to provide a certificate from the doctor that the tourist was made by the vaccination against the yellow fever raging in the country.
- Tourists under the age of 18 to obtain a visa to the Congo need to make a birth certificate, and it will be needed both the original document and its copy.
- Also tourists under the age of 18 should be present 2 color photos.
- If the tourist under the age of 18 travels along the Congo with one of the parents or other relatives, to obtain a visa to the Congo, it will take a notarized consent to depart the child from the second parent (its copy).
- Pensioners to obtain a visa in Congo need to be provided with a pension certificate (copy) to consulate.
- To obtain a visa to Congo, all tourists need to fill out a questionnaire in accordance with the established sample.
- If you are submitting documents to a business visa in Congo, the documents listed, you need to attach a business invitation to the Congo (its original or fax copy).
- If you plan to get a guest visa to the Congo, to the formed package of documents, attach an invitation sent to you by a private person (you need the original or a fax copy of the document).
- note! Tourists under the age of 18 (children) fit into a visa in the Congo of one of the parents.
Dates of registration of a visa in Congo
The visa in the Congo is usually drawn up in 15 days, however, the date of registration of a visa in the Congo may be more. The document is considered valid within 30 days.
Visa cost in Congo
Consular fee for registration of a visa in Congo is $ 50.
Registration of a visa in Congo upon arrival
Visa in Congo upon arrival is issued to travelers on the border checkpoint in the country. To get a visa in the Congo on arrival, take care so that you have the following documents:
- Acting passport. We draw the attention of tourists that the duration of documents should exceed the timing of travel of tourists in the country.
- Confirmation of the hotel’s hotel in Congo
- Invitation to Congo
* A photo of a visa is given for example, a visa issued in the embassy may differ from the example