Visa in Côte d’Ivoire
If you planned a trip to Côte d’Ivoire, prepare for the receipt of a visa in the cat’Ivoire. This document tourists can get, forming a package of documents and submitting it to the Embassy of Côte d’Ivoire in Moscow.
Address of the embassy Côte d’Ivoire in Moscow: Korobeynikov Alley, house 14/9. Phone embassy cat-d’Ivoire: 8-495-637-23-75; 8-495-637-24-00. Email: Ambacimow @ Hotmail.Com.
Registration of a tourist visa in Côte d’Ivoire:
To get a tourist visa in the cat’Ivoire, carefully read the list of documents below, and then carefully form a package of documents. So, to obtain a visa in Côte d’Ivoire you will need:
- international passport. We draw the attention of tourists that the term of the foreign passport of the traveler must exceed 6 months from the moment of arrival in the cat’Ivoire. Passport must be kept in a neat state.
- To get a visa in cat-d’Ivoire, remove a photocopy from the first page of the document, which contains the personal data of the tourist.
- If you are applying for a visa in Côte d’Ivoire, fill in accordance with the established sample questionnaire for a visa in Côte d’Ivoire. We clarify that the questionnaire is filled in French (as necessary, refer to the translator or translation agency for help). Application for a visa in Côte d’Ivoire is provided to the embassy in three copies. Questionnaire needs to personally sign.
- To get a visa in cat-d’Ivoire, make 3 photos. Requirements for the photo for a visa in Côte d’Ivoire: 3×4 cm photos; Photos can be both color and black and white.
- Tourists applying for a visa in Côte d’Ivoire, you should attach to the package of documents confirmation that they have a hotel in Côte d’Ivoire (original armor!)
- To get a visa in cat-d’Ivoire, attach to the packages of documents flights (there and back).
- To obtain a visa in Côte d’Ivoire is needed to pay from the bank account of tourists to confirm the availability of a sufficient amount of money.
- If you are going to Côte d’Ivoire with a child, attach a copy of his birth certificate to the document package.
- If a minor tourist travels without parents or with one of them, the parent remaining in Russia provides permission to depart the child in Côte d’Ivoire, which is wrapped in a notary.
Attention of tourists! Tourists under the age of 16, applying for a visa in Côte d’Ivoire, must be inscribed in the parent passport.
Tourists are obliged to personally attend the embassy of the Côte d’Ivoire, because to obtain a visa in Côte d’Ivoire need to pass a dactyloskopia, as well as take a picture of the retina. This requirement applies to all tourists without exception.
Registration of a transit visa in Côte d’Ivoire
If you are traveling by cat’Ivoire transit, you still need a visa. Package of documents for receiving a transit visa in Côte d’Ivoire is similar to the package on the turvista. However, tickets are added to the destination country, which are also necessary to provide on the border of the country. Moreover, transit tourists must be present to the visa of the country where they are sent through the cat’Ivoire.
Dates of registration of a visa in Côte d’Ivoire
Visa in cat-d’Ivoire is done very quickly – It can be obtained in just 1 working day. Visa in cat-d’Ivoire is valid for 90 days from the date of receipt.
Visa cost in Côte d’Ivoire
Consular fee for a visa in Côte d’Ivoire today is $ 100. This amount is paid in US dollars.
* A photo of a visa is given for example, a visa issued in the embassy may differ from the example