Visa in Mali
Having conceived a trip to Mali, remember that you will need to receive a visa in Mali. Visa in Mali is drawn up at the Embassy of Mali. This organization is located in Moscow.
Address of the embassy Mali in Moscow
Novokuznetskaya street, house 11. Telephone embassy Mali in Moscow: 8-495-951-06-55, 8-495-951-63-49. Embassy of Mali in Moscow is open on weekdays from 9 am to 16 pm.
Visa registration in Mali
Before proceeding to the formation of a package of documents for a visa in Mali, read the list of documents you need to collect. So, you will need the following:
- Acting passport.
- To get a visa in Mali, take two photos. Requirements for the photo on a visa in Mali: size 3 by 4 cm, the photo should not be either corner. Photo should be performed on a light background. Background photo on a visa in Mali must be a monophonic.
- To obtain a visa in Mali, it is necessary to accurately fill out a questionnaire for a visa in Mali. Clarify that the questionnaire on a visa in Mali is filled in Russian or in French. Pay attention to the following information: Visa in Mali is issued to the date indicated in the questionnaire. Therefore, you should specify the timing of your stay in Mali in the questionnaire, adding several days. It should also be remembered that tourists have the right to be in the territory of Mali for a maximum of three months.
- Not necessarily, but you should attach to the package of documents for a visa in Mali reservation of your hotel in Mali. You can provide both a fax printing and a printout of WWW.
- Also better attach to the package of documents for a visa in Mali printed flights to Mali to both ends.
- To get a visa to Mali, you need to make a certificate to the package of documents that tourists have made a vaccination from the yellow fever, which can be infected during the Tour of Mali.
Visa cost in Mali
Consular fee for a visa in Mali is 1’672 ruble. Consular fee for a visa in Mali is paid in place when submitting documents for a visa in Mali. If you wish to extend a visa to Mali for 1 month, get ready to pay $ 4.5. Extension of a visa in Mali for 1 year will cost tourists at $ 50.
Visa timing in Mali
As a rule, the visa in Mali is pretty quickly – in two or four working days. The deadline for making a visa in Mali is directly related to the workload of the embassy Mali.
Visa registration in Mali by arrival
Second option – Make a visa in Mali by arrival in the country. It is possible at the entrance to the country through Bamako Airport. The traveler receives a blank that subsequently places in the Prefecture of the district center Gao, Bamako, Siccasso or Kayes. Tourists register, he pays the duty (= visa price in Mali), places a passport where the seal is put on the arrival of the tourist in Mali.
Recommendation for tourists. Do not be lazy to place a visa in Mali in advance in Russia: you risk getting into dependence on the mood of customs officer. Moreover, you can extort money.
Attention of tourists! Travelers have the right to free movement on Mali. However, to travel to the northern regions of Mali, which are located on the border with Algeria, not recommended tourists.
Registration of a transit visa in Mali
To get a transit visa in Mali, take care that you have the following documents:
- Current passport.
- Two questionnaires for a visa in Mali filled with sample. Application for a visa in Mali is filled in Russian. A questionnaire for a visa in Mali Tourist is obliged to personally sign.
- Cook tickets to Mali and back.
- Attach to the package of documents for a transit visa in Mali copy of the country’s visa where you are heading.
- To get a transit visa in Mali, take two photos. Requirements for the photo on a transit visa in Mali: a photo on a visa in Mali can be colored or black and white, the size of a photo for a visa in Mali – 3 for 4 cm.
* A photo of a visa is given for example, a visa issued in the embassy may differ from the example