Visa in Monaco
If you are planning to visit Monaco, you need to get a visa in Monaco. Visa in Monaco – Schengen, it is issued by the visa centers of France, located in Moscow and in a number of Russian cities. The Embassy of Monaco in Russia is missing.
Visa Registration in Monaco
Before submitting documents to a visa to a visa center for a visa to Monaco, read the list of necessary documents. To obtain a visa to Monaco, tourists will need:
- Acting passport. We clarify that the passport for a visa to Monaco must be valid for three months from the date of the end of the visa in Monaco.
- To get a visa in Monaco, make a photocopy from the first page of your overseas passport. Moreover, photocopies will be needed by the tourist identity pages, which have marks about the availability of children.
- For a visa to Monaco, a tourist needs to fill out a visa form in Monaco. Clarify that this questionnaire is filled in English or in French. Do not forget to personally sign the questionnaire for a visa in Monaco.
- Tourists applying for a visa in Monaco, you need to make a photocopier from the first page of your foreign passport, which contains information about the traveler. In addition, for the design of a visa to Monaco, tourist will require photocopies of pages on which there are marks about the children of the tourist (if available). Moreover, it is necessary to discover all the pages of the Russian passport.
- For a visa to Monaco, the tourist needs to be accurately fill out the questionnaire for a visa in Monaco. This questionnaire is filled in English or in French. Do not forget to sign a questionnaire!
- To get a visa in Monaco, get a certificate issued at your place of work. Please note that a certificate from the place of work is issued on the company’s branded form! This document states: the name of the organization, the position of tourist, the salary of the tourist. We clarify that the salary of the tourist for registration of a visa in Monaco should be at least $ 700. Moreover, the certificate must sign the company’s head. Also need a signature and chief accountant organization. Make sure that the firm will be in the certificate.
- To obtain a visa to Monaco, tourist will require two color photos. Requirements for the photo visa in Monaco: Photo Size – 3.5 to 4.5 cm. We draw the attention of tourists that children entered into the parental passport should also be photographed!
- To place a visa in Monaco, attach to the package of documents for a visa in Monaco document confirming your stay reservation in Monaco.
- You will also need air tickets to both ends for visa to Monaco.
- If you – The owner of several foreign passports, attach all available identity cards to the package of documents, and also remove the xerox from those pages on which visas are affixed.
- To obtain a visa in Monaco, you will also need proof of your financial security. As a document, it will be suitable: an extract from the bank account, a certificate of type 2 NDFL, an extract from the credit account, for students – Information about scholarships or a letter of sponsor, as well as confirmation of the financial consistency of the sponsor. The same applies to pensioners.
- Tourists-students need to be attached to a package of documents for a visa in Monaco a copy of the student ticket.
- Tourists retirees should be attached to the package of documents for a visa in Monaco a copy of the pension certificate.
- If tourists under the age of 18 leave in Monaco with a parent either with third parties, parent (parents), remaining in Russia, issues permission to depart the child in Monaco. The document is certified by the notary and translated into French. Also need a photocopier from the general passport of the parent and his signature.
note! Tourists who personally submit documents for a visa to Monaco, sign agreement to work with their personal data. For tourists under the age of 18, this is a parent (or legal representatives of a young tourist).
Address of the Embassy of France in Moscow
Street Big Yakimanka, House 45. Phone Embassy of France in Moscow: 8-495-937-15-00, 8-495-937-14-30.
Address of the consular department of the Embassy of France in Moscow
Kazan Alley, House 10. Phone Consular Department: 8-495-937-15-00 / 98/77.
* A photo of a visa is given for example, a visa issued in the embassy may differ from the example