Visa in the Netherlands
Having decided to visit the Netherlands, be prepared to get a visa in the Netherlands. Visa in the Netherlands Schengen. The document is drawn up both in the Consulate General of the country and in visa centers in different Russian cities.
We clarify that the tourist is obliged to personally submit documents for a visa to the Netherlands if it is not the owner of two Schengen visas for extreme 3 years.
Visa registration in the Netherlands
To get a visa to the Netherlands, prepare the documents listed below for a visa in the Netherlands:
- Acting passport. Please note that the validity of your identity card should be at least 3 months from the date of the expiration of the visa in the Netherlands. Also, tourists should be traced that there are 2 empty pages in their passports – there will be a visa in the Netherlands.
- To make a visa in the Netherlands, remove the xerox from all pages with the information of the general passport.
- For a visa to the Netherlands, tourists will need two photos. Requirements for the photo for a visa in the Netherlands: Photo Size – 3.5 to 4.5 cm, the photo should be colored, the background should be light, there should be no corners in the photo, oval. Note: One photo for a visa in the Netherlands should be pasted on a completed questionnaire for a visa in the Netherlands, the second simply attach to the questionnaire (not a stapler!)
- To get a visa to the Netherlands, closely fill out the form for a visa in the Netherlands. Clarify that the questionnaire is filled in English, in Dutch or in German. Do not forget to personally sign the completed questionnaire for a visa in the Netherlands.
- In the presence of a passport with an expired period of action and Schengen visas in it, attach it to the package of documents.
- For a visa to the Netherlands, you need to get a certificate from the place of work. This certificate is issued on the company’s branded form. It should contain the following information: tourist position, tourist salaries, tourist experience in this company. It is also necessary to evaluate that during the tour of the Netherlands the tourist will be on vacation.
- If you – IP, attach to the package of documents for a visa in the Netherlands certificate of registration of the company (copy), as well as documents indicating the formulation of your company to tax. Attach to the collected documents and a copy of your Inn.
- Moreover, for the design of a visa to the Netherlands you will need a document confirming your financial wealth. It may be an extract from the bank account, Travel Check, a certificate of the traveler of the currency. Clarify that the installed framework – from 38 euros per day on tourist.
- Not strictly, but it is advisable to attach documents that you own real estate.
- Students for registration of a visa in the Netherlands are attached to a copy of the students a copy of the students and a certificate about the resolution of the university for departure (if the student rides while studying).
- Tourists retirees to obtain a visa in the Netherlands are attached to a copy of the documents a copy of the pension certificate. Also, retirees will need a sponsorship letter, certificate from the site of the sponsor and a certificate of financial position of the sponsor, a copy of his passport. Clarify that the salary of the person sponsoring the trip should be at least 20’000 rubles per month.
- If you are going to a tour in the Netherlands with minor children, fill out a questionnaire on them, attach photos, a copy of the birth certificate. If a minor tourist goes to the Netherlands with one parent or accompanied by third parties, the parent / and in Russia is attached to the package of documents notarized permission to depart their child in the Netherlands.
- You will also need medical insurance for 30’000 Euro.
- Apply to the package of documents for a visa in the Netherlands copies of tickets to the Netherlands in both ends.
- You will also need confirmation of the hotel’s hotel in the Netherlands (if the visit is private). Do not forget about the invitation to the Netherlands, which legalizes the municipality. Moreover, you will need information about the income of the facial inviting you, copier with the 1st page of his passport.
Costs visas in the Netherlands
To date, the consular fee for a visa in the Netherlands – 35 Euro. The amount is paid in rubles while filing a package of documents for a visa in the Netherlands. Please note that the visa center will recum from tourists an additional 1 thousand rubles. Tourists under the age of 6 years Consular fee do not pay.
Attention! When submitting documents for a visa to the Netherlands, tourists are required to sign agreement with their personal data.
The term of the visa in the Netherlands
As a rule, the visa in the Netherlands is issued in 4 working days.
Visa validity period in the Netherlands
Multiple visa in the Netherlands is valid for six months from the date of issue.
Address of the Netherlands Embassy
Calash lane, house 6. Telephone Embassy: 8-495-797-29-00 / 04.
* A photo of a visa is given for example, a visa issued in the embassy may differ from the example