Visa in the USA
Russian tourists planning to visit the United States, a visa is required. It should be noted that a strictly defined list of documents for a visa in the United States does not exist. That is why tourists are better pronounced and provide the maximum number of documents to the US Consulate.
Visa Registration in the USA
So, below we give an exemplary list of documents for a visa in the United States to form a full package.
- International passport. It should be traced that in your foreign passport there is at least one free page where the visa in the United States will be.
- Apply to the formed package of documents for a visa visa in the United States, a passport with an expired period of action (if there was visas in Canada or the United States, the UK, and also if there are Schengen visas there).
- To obtain a visa in the United States, tourists will need a photo. Requirements for the photo for a visa in the USA: Color; size 5 to 5; White (light) background. Also tourists should be taken into account that photographs will be required of all travelers without exception, this concerns even children who are made to the parental passport. note! Photos are attached to the questionnaire for a visa in the USA, which is filled with tourists in online mode. Original photos Tourists bring directly to the consulate of the country.
- The most important thing – Carefully and in accordance with all the requirements Fill out a questionnaire for a visa in the US. The questionnaire is located on the US Embassy website in Moscow and is filled in Online mode. note – The questionnaire is filled in English, however, by summing up the cursor to the incomprehensible phrase, you will immediately see the translation. The filled questionnaire is printed, and preferably on the laser printer so that the barcode is clearly visible.
- Attach to the package of documents for a visa in the US receipt that you paid the consular fee.
- It will also require any evidence that the traveler applying for a visa in the United States will still return home to Russia. These may be such documents as evidence of the nearest relatives, a certificate of work, detailed information on travel purposes in the United States, ownership of property and.
- Juvenile tourists need to be attached to the package of documents for a visa in the United States (its copy).
- If a child leaves in the United States with one parent or at all, accompanied by third parties, to the package of documents for a visa in the United States, it is necessary to make permission to depart the child in the US. This document is certified by the notary.
Visa validity period in United States
Today, tourists are issued an annual multiple visa. You can extend a visa in the US for 47 months.
Deadline for making a visa in the USA
The timing of the design of a visa in the United States is a variety of: this process may take a week, and maybe – whole month.
We clarify that you can be called for an interview to the US consulate. There you will definitely remove fingerprints and can be invited to the conslu. It should not be afraid. It is also important that the fact that you need to make an appointment in any case – On this day, you must appear in the consulate and get a visa in the US.
Recording to the consulate in the US consulate is carried out via the Internet. To do this, the tourist needs to start a personal account on a special page of the consular portal, enter your data and choose yourself a convenient time for a visit.
Visa cost in the USA
Consular fee for a tourist visa in the United States today is $ 160. You can pay for it through the VTB24 bank.
Address Consulate of the United States in Moscow
Novinsky Boulevard, House 21. Phone for references: 8 495 745 33 88. Information for tourists is provided by operators from 8 am to 20 pm on weekdays.
* A photo of a visa is given for example, a visa issued in the embassy may differ from the example