Visa in Turkmenistan
Tourists from Russia, who conceived a trip to Turkmenistan, need a visa in Turkmenistan. We clarify that travelers can issue a visa in Turkmenistan at the consulate of this country, which is located in Moscow. In addition, you can place a visa in Turkmenistan and at the arrival airport, but for this, travelers must comply with some conditions.
Registration of a visa in Turkmenistan by arrival
If you decide to place a visa in Turkmenistan on arrival to the country, remember that you can do it exclusively at the airport of Ashgabat. Prepare the following package of documents:
- International passport. We clarify that the term of the foreign passport for registration of a visa in Turkmenistan on arrival must be relevant throughout the country around the country.
- For registration of a visa in Turkmenistan, you must provide an invitation to Turkmenistan (suitable as an original and a copy of the document). Invitation issues both private and legal entities. Note that the invitation in Turkmenistan is issued in the country’s migration service.
- Filled landing card.
Duration of the visa on arrival
Visa in Turkmenistan, issued by arrival, is valid for ten days. Clarify that, at the request, tourists can extend the visa in Turkmenistan. To do this, contact the Turkmenistan Migration Service.
Visa cost in Turkmenistan arrival
Visa issued at Turkmenistan Airport will cost a tourist at $ 155. The landing card will cost a tourist in $ 12.
Registration of a visa in Turkmenistan in the consulate
To make a visa in Turkmenistan in the consulate in Moscow, carefully and gently form a package of documents for a visa in Turkmenistan. Collect the following:
- International passport. We will specify that the term of the passport for a visa in Turkmenistan should be from six months from the date of receipt of visa treatment.
- To make a visa in Turkmenistan, remove the xerox from the page with the personal data of the tourist in the passport. Please note that 2 copies will need!
- For registration of a visa in Turkmenistan, tourists will need to fill out a visa form in Turkmenistan. This questionnaire tourist fills in Russian. Do not forget to put a personal signature on an intercade for a visa in Turkmenistan!
- If you wish to get a visa in Turkmenistan, attach one color photo for a visa in Turkmenistan to the formed. Requirements for the photo on a visa in Turkmenistan: size 3 on 4, no oval, no corners, a monkey’s background, there should be no glasses or hats on the tourist.
- Remove the xerox from all pages with information from your civil passport.
- Also for registration of a visa in Turkmenistan you will need an invitation to the country (issued by a private or legal entrance). If you are tourist – Suitable voucher from Turkmenistan travel agencies.
- Moreover, for the design of a visa in the Turkmenistan, get a certificate from the place of work. It is issued on the official form of the company, the document indicates: the position of tourist, the size of his salary. In the certificate, the head of the company puts his signature. The certificate is stamped.
- Tourists retirees are attached to the package of documents for a visa in Turkmenistan pension certificate (its copy). Students and school students will need a certificate from the place of study. Suitable and a copy of the student. In addition, students should have a ride sponsor, a reference will be required at the site of the sponsor.
- If you are going on a trip with children, attach to the package of documents for a visa in Turkmenistan a copy of the birth certificate.
- If a minor tourist leaves in Turkmenistan without parents or with one of them, he attaches to the package of documents for a visa in Turkmenistan notarized permission to depart.
The deadline for making a visa in Turkmenistan in the consulate
Visa in Turkmenistan is issued in the consulate within 10 working days.
note! You can get a visa in Turkmenistan solely after passing the interview!
Visa cost in Turkmenistan
One-time visa in Turkmenistan for 10 days costs $ 35, by 20 – $ 45, for a month – $ 55.
Address of the Embassy of Turkmenistan in Moscow
Filippovsky lane, house 22. Telephone: 8 495 691 09 35. Tourists accept and issue visas from 9-11 am.
* A photo of a visa is given for example, a visa issued in the embassy may differ from the example