Visa in Uruguay
We draw the attention of tourists from Russia: if you are going to spend in Uruguay no more than three months and plan to visit Uruguay as a tourist, put a business visit or a visit to a private sense, visa to Uruguay to you need not.
But if you are planning to spend more time in Uruguay, you need to place a visa to Uruguay. Also, the visa in Uruguay needs those tourists who are going to work in Uruguay. Visa in Uruguay is drawn up at the Embassy of Uruguay, located in Moscow.
A visa-free visit to Uruguay
If you visit Uruguay without a visa, during the intersection of the country’s border, you will need the following documents:
- Stamp passport with relevant period of action.
- Tickets home from Uruguay or if you – Transit tourist, tickets to the country where you are heading.
During the intersection of the boundaries of the Uruguay to you in your passport, a stamp on arrival in Uruguay.
Registration of a visa in Uruguay in the embassy
If you still need a visa to Uruguay, get acquainted with the method of obtaining it.
First of all, make permission to visit the country. It is issued by the Immigration Department.
Secondly, you will need a visa to Uruguay, and for this it is necessary to collect the following documents:
- International passport. We clarify that for the registration of a visa to Uruguay, the term of the passport of the tourist should be from 3 months from the date of completion of the trip along Uruguay.
- To make a visa in Uruguay, remove the xerox from the 1st page of the tourist identity.
- For registration of a visa to Uruguay, tourists will also need to remove xerox from all pages of the passport, on which Shengen’s visas are affixed, as well as other countries – Australia and Canada, America.
- To make a visa in Uruguay, attach to the package of documents for a visa in Uruguay a photo. Photo requirements: black and white or color photography, size 3 for 4 cm. Please note that the photo on a visa in Uruguay should be made no more than six months before the application for a visa application to Uruguay. All children, even inscribed in the parental passport, should also take a picture.
- For registration of a visa in Uruguay Fill out the form for a visa in Uruguay. A questionnaire on a visa in Uruguay Tourist fills in English, in Spanish or in Russian (Write the name in transcription in Latin letters!)
- Young tourists for registration of a visa in Uruguay need a copy of the birth certificate.
- If a minor tourist goes to Uruguay with one parent / with third parties, to the package of documents for a visa in Uruguay, permission is made to depart the child in Uruguay. The document is assigned in the notarization office. In addition, a copy of the trust passport will also be required.
- For a visa to Uruguay, the tourist signs a document indicating that he will leave the country and will not try to stay in Uruguay.
- Apply to the package of documents for a visa in Uruguay flights to both ends.
- Invitation to Uruguay will be required in the case of a private visit to the country. It indicates the name of the inviting, his address, the goals of the tour of Uruguay, the Tour Terms.
- Attach a document confirming that you booked a hotel in Uruguay.
Please note that other documents for a visa in Uruguay can be requested in the consulate!
Next, the procedure for the action:
- Consulate sends a package of documents for a visa in Uruguay to the Immigration Department.
- If visa in Uruguay is issued, the tourist is invited to the embassy where the payment order receives.
- When the consular fee for a visa in Uruguay paid, a visa to Uruguay is put in the tourist passport.
Address of the Embassy of Uruguay in Moscow
Nautical street, house 3, office 16. Phone: 8 499 230 76 35. Working with tourists from 11-15 hours.
Visa cost in Uruguay
Visa in Uruguay today costs $ 42. Consular fee for a visa to Uruguay in UniCredit Bank.
Delivery time visa in Uruguay
Visa in Uruguay Tourist can get for 1 month (this is the time of working with a package of documents for a visa in Uruguay). And the visa itself is done in just one or two days.
* A photo of a visa is given for example, a visa issued in the embassy may differ from the example