Visa in Vietnam
If you are going to make a trip to Vietnam, you will need to receive a visa to Vietnam. Note that if you are going to stay in Vietnam no longer than 15 days, you will not need a visa in Vietnam. However, in order to stay in Vietnam for a longer period, prepare for the fact that you have to get a visa in Vietnam.
Visa-free visit Vietnam:
If you planned to stay in Vietnam for a period not exceeding 15 days, prepare a passport on the border. Note that the term of the overseas passport of the tourist should be from 3 months from the date of completion of the trip. Also on the border you will be asked tickets in the opposite or tickets to the country where you are heading after Vietnam.
Visitment conditions Vietnam without a visa:
- Tourist, planning a visit to Vietnam without a visa, should not have a ban on Vietnam visit.
- The term of the passport of the tourist must be relevant.
- Availability of return tickets – Mandatory conditions for visa-free visits Vietnam.
Registration of a visa in Vietnam upon arrival:
We add that the tourist can issue a visa in Vietnam upon arrival in the country. This procedure is carried out at the airports of Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Dananga.
Also add that tourists-owners of official and diplomatic passports have the right to visa-free entry into the country. In addition, Vietnamese visits for this category of citizens longer than for ordinary tourists.
To get a visa in Vietnam upon arrival in the country, tourists will also need an invitation letter, the so-called VisaApprovalletter. Please note that this is a different document that differs from visa permission to visit Vietnam! This document should be issued in advance, this can be done on the sites: http: // www.Vietnamstay.COM / SERVICE, http: // www.Cheapvietnamvisa.NET /, HTTP: // www.Vietnamvisapro.NET / .
The cost of registration of a visa upon arrival varies from 8 to 25 dollars depending on the type of visa in Vietnam.
Dates of registration of a visa in Vietnam upon arrival:
As a rule, the procedure for designing a visa in Vietnam upon arrival takes from 20 to 40 minutes. However, if the tourist wishes to accelerate this procedure, he should fill out a questionnaire for Vietnam visa in advance. It should also be noted that the forms of questionnaire are provided to travelers at racks located at the airport, however, tourists have the opportunity to download a questionnaire for Vietnam visa upon arrival on the Internet, print and fill at home.
Documents for visa in Vietnam:
In the event that you are going to spend more than 15 days in Vietnam, you need to get a visa in Vietnam. To get a visa to Vietnam, carefully read the list of documents for a visa in Vietnam, which is below, and then carefully form it.
So, to obtain a visa to Vietnam, tourists will need:
- International passport. Requirements for a foreign passport for obtaining a visa in Vietnam: The term of the passport must be from 6 months from the date of arrival in Vietnam.
- To get a visa to Vietnam, fill out 2 questionnaires for Vietnam visa. A questionnaire for a visa in Vietnam should be filled in English or in French. Also, the questionnaire for a visa in Vietnam should be signed personally. Note that the tourist can fill out a questionnaire for a visa in Vietnam and in Russian, however the name and surname of the traveler in this case should be written in Latin letters exactly exactly as in a foreign passport. We clarify that this questionnaire tourist can fill both from hand and on a computer, after which the questionnaire for a visa in Vietnam should be printed on the printer.
- To obtain a visa in Vietnam, prepare 2 photos for a visa in Vietnam. Photo Requirements on Vietnam Visa: Colorful Photo on Light Background, Photo Size – 4 by 6 cm. A photograph for a visa in Vietnam to the tourist should be pasted on a completed questionnaire for a visa in Vietnam.
- To get a visa to Vietnam, attach to the package of documents for a visa in Vietnam Invitation to Vietnam from the country host. Note that the invitation to Vietnam tourists can send by fax.
- To obtain a visa to Vietnam, it is necessary to place visa support, in other words – Permission of the management of immigration to receive a visa tourist in Vietnam. This permission provides Vietnam. We will specify that the visa support is assigned an individual number that should be reported in the consulate during submission of documents for a visa in Vietnam. In fact, this permission is an invitation to Vietnam.
Vietnam visa system:
Forming a package of documents for a visa in Vietnam, the tourist should apply to the Vietnam Embassy that works in Moscow (in his consular department). Note that the traveler can personally submit documents for a visa to Vietnam to the consular department of the Embassy and do this through a proxied person. For this, the owner of a foreign passport, applying for a visa in Vietnam, should write an ordinary power of attorney for submitting documents for a visa in Vietnam and, accordingly, to issue documents.
Address of the Embassy of Vietnam in Moscow:
Large Pirogovskaya Street, House 13. Telephone Embassy Vietnam in Moscow: 8 495 247 02 12. Phone Consular Department of Embassies Vietnam Moscow: 8 495 246 06 87, 8 495 246 68 07.
We add that the reception of documents for a visa in Vietnam at the Vietnam Embassy is produced in Mon, Wed and Fri from 9:30 am to 11:30 am.
Tourists from other regions of Russia (Omsk, Sverdlovsk, Chelyabinsk and many others) are submitted to Vietnam visa to the Vietnam Consulate General, which is located in Yekaterinburg.
Phone for references: 8 343 253 02 80 (as well as digital row from 81-84).
Vietnam visa period:
The validity period of the visa in Vietnam is determined by the terms established in the invitation to Vietnam. However, it should be clarified that the validity period of the Vietnam visa may not exceed 30 days.
The Consular Department of the Vietnamese Embassy in Moscow issues one-time visas in Vietnam, two-time visas in Vietnam and multiple Vietnam visas. Their validity of validity – 1 month, 6 months and 12 months, respectively. Additionally, we note that the time of stay of the tourist in Vietnam depend on the goal of the trip to Vietnam.
Vietnam visa cost:
In the event that Vietnam visa is drawn up at the Consular Department of the Vietnam Embassy in Moscow, for a single visa in Vietnam to tourists will have to pay $ 25. Clarify that the consular fee for a visa in Vietnam tourists should pay in cash. Consular fee for visa in the United States – American dollars.
Dates of registration of a visa in Vietnam:
Tourists can receive a visa to Vietnam for 7 working days (weekends – exception).
How to extend a visa in Vietnam?
To extend the visa to Vietnam, the tourist should contact the departments of the Ministry of Public Security, which works in Hanoi and in some other cities of Vietnam or Tourist companies Vietnam. We clarify that the last option for extension of a visa in Vietnam is much more convenient and faster. As a rule, Vietnam visa traveler can extend for 1 month. Clarify that for extension of a visa in Vietnam is not free – For this procedure, the tourist will have to pay $ 20.
* A photo of a visa is given for example, a visa issued in the embassy may differ from the example